Re: [platform-team-dev] Migration of application from eclipse 2.x to eclipse 3.x

Emilio, the problem you're experiencing is mainly caused by the fact, that
most of the classes are interim API. The rest of them look like they just
changed their package location. It's hard to tell what are the current
replaments for the classes you listed without knowing what is their
purpose. To be honest with you, I'm familiar with the 2.x API so you will
need to help me if you want me to help you :)

CatchupReleaseViewer (interim API)
TeamFile (interim API)
SyncCompareInput (interim API)
SyncAction => org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.ui.actions.SyncAction
CVSSyncCompareInput (extends SyncCompareInput)
CVSCatchupReleaseViewer (extends CatchupReleaseViewer)
CVSLocalCompareEditorInput (extends CVSSyncCompareInput)
CompareWithRemoteAction =>
org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.ui.actions.CompareWithRemoteAction
TagSelectionDialog =>
org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.ui.tags.TagSelectionDialog

--
Tomasz Zarna
Software Engineer

IBM Polska Sp. z o.o. oddział w Krakowie
ul. Armii Krajowej 18
30 -150 Kraków
tel. + 48 12 628 9974

NIP: 526-030-07-24
Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy KRS
KRS 0000012941, Kapitał zakładowy: 3.073.600 PLN

             "Emilio Almazán"
             <ealmazanm@gmail.
             Sent by:                  platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-team-dev                                          cc
             -bounces@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-team-dev] Migration of
                                       application from eclipse 2.x to

             Please respond to
               Generic team
             support framework
             <platform-team-de
              v@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, We're adapting an application that worked under Eclipse plattform 2.x
version and we need that application running on Eclipse plattform 3.x
version.
Actually we have found in the following plugins:

      org.eclipse.team.ui
      org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui
some clasess that doesn't exist in Eclipse 3.x version.

Per example: CatchupReleaseViewer, TeamFile, SyncCompareInput, SyncAction,
CVSSyncCompareInput, CVSCatchupReleaseViewer, CVSLocalCompareEditorInput,
CompareWithRemoteAction, TagSelectionDialog..

We need to suply the old funcionality using new classes in the new plugins.

Thanks