Re: [platform-team-dev] Re: Trouble with org.eclipse.compare.contentViewers extension point

Is there anything in your log file? Your contentMergeViewer definition seems to be using unqualified class names. Do you really have a class in the default package of your plug-in? Another possibility is that "rtf" is being detected as a text content type which may be overriding your extension based definition. You may want to create your own content type for rtf files and associate the viewer with it.

Michael