Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:42:34 -0400
From: Michael Valenta <Michael_Valenta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [platform-team-dev] Repository Provider That Support
	Logical	Models
To: Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Lori,

I know that CVS supports the logical model integration as does ClearCase

7.0.1.

Michael

"Lori Tammariello" <lorit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
29/06/2007 03:54 PM
Please respond to
Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-team-dev] Repository Provider That Support Logical Models

We are working on a project that will utilize the Team Support for
Logical

Model Integration feature.  Our product would be the model provider and
we

are hoping that people will be able to utilize Eclipse plugins for
source
control system providers (i.e. CVS, ClearCase) to perform team
operations
(check-in, check-out etc.) on our models.

Does anyone know which, if any, source control system plugins support
the
logical model integration feature or which ones may have plans to
support
it?

Thanks,

Lori