Re: [platform-team-dev] a patch for org.eclipse.target plug-in.

Hi,

   +-From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> --
   |_Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:20:01 +0200 ________________________

   |I'd recommend filing a bug for attaching the patch
   |and any associated discussions...

Thank you for your suggestion.  Of course, at first, I thought of posting it
into Bugzilla, but I could not select the appropriate plugin/component
in filing an entry.  My recognition is that DSDP's Target Management
does not maintained the org.eclipse.target plug-in.  Originally,
it was managed under VCM and then Team, so is Platform the appropriate?
However, I have recognized that Platform does not maintain it at present time.
Where patches for such orphaned plug-ins should go?

If somebody suggests me the appropriate plugin/component, it is very
helpful for me.

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka