[platform-team-dev] Repository Provider That Support Logical Models

We are working on a project that will utilize the Team Support for Logical
Model Integration feature.  Our product would be the model provider and we
are hoping that people will be able to utilize Eclipse plugins for source
control system providers (i.e. CVS, ClearCase) to perform team operations
(check-in, check-out etc.) on our models.

Does anyone know which, if any, source control system plugins support the
logical model integration feature or which ones may have plans to support
it?

Thanks,

Lori

Back to the top