Re: [platform-team-dev] Embedded Mozilla Firefox

Victor,

I don't think you'll find the answer on this mailing list. A better place to ask would be the eclipse.platform.swt newsgroup since browser integration is provided by the SWT team.

Michael

"Victor Perticarrari" <victor.perticarrari@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

27/04/2007 09:17 AM

Please respond to
Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-team-dev] Embedded Mozilla Firefox

Hi,
   Anyone knows how to embedded a Mozilla firefox like a other wob browser in Eclipse. The ATF plugins use that feature, but I can't use ATF in my plugin.

Victor Emanuel