Re: [platform-team-dev] Resources for plugin developers

A good place to start woould be the eclipse-platform newsgroup.

Michael

"Mathieu Avoine" <avoinemt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/04/2007 02:26 PM

Please respond to
Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Generic team support framework" <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-team-dev] Resources for plugin developers

Hi all,

I'm aware that this list is not the best place to post questions on this matter, but I was looking for help on plugin development and couldn't find a mailing list or forum that covers this. I looked into
http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/ but the resources are both scarce and scattered.

I would like to get in touch with people who, like me, develop a plugin for Eclipse and exchange with other developers on the use of APIs and development strategies using the Eclipse framework. Is there anyone aware of such a mailing list?

Thanks

Math