Re: [platform-team-dev] Accessing TextMergeViewer Document contents

Max,

I would need to know more about your scenario to say whether the SourceViewerConfiguration would be of any use to you. Basically, if you are creating a subclass of TextMergeViewer, it may have helped you. It sounds more like you are using an existing TextMergeViewer embedded in a CompareViewerSwithcingPane, in which case, it will not be of any help. I think the best course of action is to log an enhancement request.

Michael

Max Weninger <max.weninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

20/03/2007 10:19 AM

Please respond to
Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-team-dev] Accessing TextMergeViewer Document contents

Hi

Thank you for the quick answer.
But I dont know if I understand this correct :-)

All I have at the moment is a CompareViewerSwitchingPane where
I can access the TextMergeViewer (or a subclass of it) over
the getViewer method.

How can I use the SourceViewerConfiguration in this case?

Max

    \