Re: [platform-team-dev] Plugin absolute path

Asaf,

This mailing list is for issues related to the development of the Team component and related development. A better place to ask your question in on the eclipse-platform mailing list. There is an area in the workspace metadata that you can retrieve using Plugin#getStateLocation() if that is what you are looking for. Otherwise, you will need to clarify what location you mean.

Michael

Asaf Lahav <asaf.lahav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/19/2006 07:27 AM

Please respond to
Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-team-dev] Plugin absolute path

Hi all,

I wrote an eclipse 3.1 plug-in and would like to store some configuration files in its folder upon deployment.
Can some one please send me a code sample that shows how can I get an absolute path to the where plug-in is installed after the plug-in is loaded?

Appreciatively,
platform-team-dev mailing list
platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx