RE: [platform-team-dev] RE: what are the Platform plans for Team/FTP?

+1  I've been using and liking the Synchronize view for file transfers via
FTP

In terms of further integrating it, it would be helpful to have Change Sets
work for it.  Also, I rely so heavily on the Synchronize view always showing
me the diff between my workspace and the rest of the world that I find it
confusing to have no way of knowing that there are changes in a SVN or FTP
synchronization when I've got my CVS synchronization up (most of the time).
So I'm wondering if anyone has considered or requested having all
synchronizations show?  E.g. via an All Synchronizations menu that appears
similarly to All Models.  Being able to set one schedule for all of them
would be convenient too.

Mik