Re: [platform-team-dev] At a glance diffs feature?

I was going to point you to bug 155154 - but you probably already know about it. ;) We are looking at revamping areas of Compare for 3.3, and updating how we display diffs is one of them.

"Mathieu Avoine" <avoinemt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/29/2006 09:32 PM

Please respond to
Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-team-dev] At a glance diffs feature?

Hi everyone,

I found in the following post (dating back to April 2005) that some guy developed a feature to (optionally) highlight change tokens in the compare view.

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-compare-dev/msg00104.html

It appears that it is something I wanted to see included in Eclipse. I want it so bad I was about to develop it. Cool someone else did before me! Does anyone know if that feature is in the pipe for the next release? I haven't found anything regarding such a feature... Wonder if the guy ever made his patch available or what.

Any thoughts?

Math