[platform-team-dev] catching 'completed commit' event

Hi,

I’m working on Eclipse Corona project. I have a problem with catching notification of completed commit action to remote repository.

I’ve tried registration of ISubscriberChangeListener instance within (cvs) workspace subscriber (is this valid attempt?).

Checking only if the SYNC_CHANGE flag of the SubscriberChangeEvent is set - I receive notifications both when cvs commit or update takes place and build takes place. Additionally filtering resources with derived flag set to true – I receive only events connected with cvs commit or update but I don’t know how to distinguish them (?).

My question: what is the best way using team core (not internal cvs) API of catching ‘completed commit’ event?

Best regards

Edyta Kalka