RE: [platform-team-dev] CVS plugin

Hi Michael…

Thanks allot for the quick and able response. It helped me allot.

I have another question…

I am a new user of the eclipse CVS plugin and of CVS in general.

Can you please explain what is the meaning of the 'Commit', 'Update', and 'Synchronize with repository' commands there are on the Team menu when I right click a source file?

I really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.