Re: [platform-team-dev] Nominate Bogdan Gheorghe for commit rights to Team/CVS

+1

It's been a while since we've had a nomination for the team/cvs component,
it's good to see some new recruits!

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Michael Valenta/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/30/2006 03:13 PM
Please respond to
Generic team support framework

platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, platform-cvs-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-team-dev] Nominate Bogdan Gheorghe for commit rights to Team/CVS

I would like to nominate Bogdan Gheorge for commit rights on Team/CVS. He
has been a contributor on the Team/CVS team since August 2005. The major
areas he has contributed to since joining are:

1) Reworked the Create Patch/Apply Patch wizards to support workspace
patches and resource selection.
2) Add merging to the logical model EMF example
3) Has implemented a Generic Team history view to replace the CVS specific
view and allow none-resource based objects to provide history.

Bogdan's patches are of high quality and I feel he deserves to be given
commit rights.

Michael Valenta
platform-team-dev mailing list
platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx