[platform-team-dev] Capturing Copy event

We have an apparent problem in the Subclipse plugin.  We need to be able
to capture when a user does a copy, especially of a folder.  This could be
via cut & paste or drag and drop.  I had assumed we were handling this
since we do capture and handle the move/rename event.

Looking at the Team API I cannot see how we can capture a copy event.
Surely it is possible.

The only this I saw was that IResourceRuleFactory has a copyRule() method,
but it doesn't seem like that would be the place for us to step in and
implement the copy.

Any ideas?  Taking a folder that is in a Subversion working copy and just
copying it using a filesystem copy is not a good thing to do.

Thanks

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.