Re: [platform-team-dev] FTP Synchronize - some problems

Hello Michael,

I am not a java developer but rather a graphic designer with some decent knowledge in web programming languages.
So, I guess, it won't be me. ;)

I wonder why the ftp plugin isn't actively developed. What's the reason behind that?

Phil