[platform-team-dev] How to synchronize/ upload.

Hi,

	Can you give some quick hints on which API to call for my scenario mentioned below
	for synchronzing, uploading & downloading ?

	My usecase scenario is as follows:

	I have created a plug-in which on creating a project, downloads the files from
	a remote machine automatically using the Import-> FTP feature (FTP/webdav plug-
	in).
	I have edited a file and saved it. Now I have to manually use the Team
	Synchronization Perspective, click on Synchronize and then do a upload &
	download by clicking different buttons (popup menus). I am planning to do all
	these operations ie.,
		  a) Synchronization
		  b) Upload and
		  c) Download
	 by a single button click (popup menu) from my project. ie.,  by not going to
	Team Synchronization perspective.

	I would really appreciate your response in this regard.

Warm Regards
Bala

Back to the top