[platform-team-dev] another sticky problem

Hi,

Is there an api available for our plugin to provide our own unified
diff input to the compare system?  We are currently relying on eclipse
to do the comparison for us, but that has a few major drawbacks:
spurious diffs generated by EOL conversion, and spurious diffs caused
by  property string expansion.

Subversion's diff handles both of these problems natively, all we'd
want to do is provide the unidiff stream to eclipse somehow.

McClain Looney
m@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top