Re: [platform-team-dev] Missing images

Hi,
These images were not API in 2.1 and had been placed in an API class by
mistake. If you still want to access this image in a non-API fashion, you
can use the following:

TeamImages.getImageDescriptor(ITeamUIImages.IMG_REFRESH);

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

"Gunnar Wagenknecht" <G.Wagenknecht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/25/2004 02:30 AM
Please respond to
platform-team-dev

Jean-Michel Lemieux/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-team-dev] Missing images

Hi!

org.eclipse.team.ui.ISharedImages contained some shared images which
have been removed late in the cycle (5/13) although Eclipse already had
an API freeze before.

This is a breaking change. We were already using the additional
following shared images which now have been removed.

IMG_REFRESH
IMG_REFRESH_DISABLED
IMG_REFRESH_ENABLED

The checkin comment says "moved some images". Where can I find these
images now?

Thanks,
Gunnar