[platform-team-dev] VCM Problems

Hello All,

I don't know wether I'm sending this to the right mailing list, I am just
desperate for help! So if you can please get back to me.
I am currently developing a tool/plugin set that needs to incorporate
features of the team plugin. My Problem is that I want all CVS/VCM
operations that are called by any VCM-Plugin, to be routed over my Plugin,
so I can take actions before and after the desired/fired Operation.
For example the User uses the CVS-Plugin and calls an update on a resource.
My Plugin is supposed to get version Numbers etc from the CVS after the
update, edit a file and then send the file to the desired repository
without the User taking further action. I know this probably sounds a
little bit "disturbing", belive me it is :)
Thank you very much for your Time & efforts I hope you can help me

Greetings

Patrick Schneder

Back to the top