[platform-team-dev] Eclipse CVS SSPI Plug-in

I got bored and frustrated enough one day to write a SSPI plug-in for Eclipse
CVS.  The company I work for decide to use CVSNT with SSPI authentication,
and are still having meetings on whether or not to enable PServer so that
non-windows clients and IDEs that don't support SSPI can use the archive.
Anyway, to make a long story short, here is the source.  I don't want to
maintain it so I am giving it up to the masses.  It uses code from the CVSNT
code base so it has to be GPL (I know, I don't like GPL either).  It wouldn't
be too hard to re-write the whole thing from scratch to lose the GPL virus, I
just don't have time.

http://www.pogozone.net/projects/sspi-plugin-source.zip

--
Jacob S. Barrett
jbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Back to the top