[platform-team-dev] OpenEditor web.xml

I am trying to open a web.xml from WSAD . I get an error,Unable to create part  web deployment descriptor .

we use this method to open the Editor.
public IEditorPart openEditor(IEditorInput input,
                              String editorId)
                       throws PartInitException

I can view other xml files like plugin.xml and build.xml just fine. But it is only with web.xml that i see the problem only in WSAD and not under eclipse. Under eclipse it just brings up the text editor .

Has anybody seen this problem before or do we have to open web.xml using a different method.

Thanks

Back to the top