[platform-team-dev] org.eclipse.team.internal.core.target package issues in CVS?

Hi.
In reviewing the FTP team support, I am having trouble resolving a referenced class in the package org.eclipse.team.internal.core.target. It doesn't appear in the PackageExplorer after checking out org.eclipse.team.core. I see there are some folders named "target" under the src folder withing o.e.team.core, but only with the CVS Repositories view. Sorry if it's my error, but thanks for any hints.

Cheers, Chris

P.S. The class that suffers the unresolved reference is org.eclipse.team.internal.ftp.target.FTPRemoteSyncElement

Back to the top