Re: [platform-team-dev] Events on checkout

Gunnar,

In 2.1, there is no Team mechanism for event notification so the approach you have taken is the correct one. In 3.0, we are adding API related to the sync view that does define an event mechanism. We are finallizing the API and will be pumping outr the doc on that at some point in the future. There is preliminary documentation available at the following link:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-vcm-home/docs/online/team3.0/synchronizing_solution.html

Michael

"Gunnar Wagenknecht" <G.Wagenknecht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

29/01/2004 04:27 AM

Please respond to
platform-team-dev

<platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-team-dev] Events on checkout

Hello List!

Which events should be fired, when a resource is checked out/in/added or something like that? Currently I only notify internal state listeners (eg. decorator) if the state of an element is changed. The decorator causes the viewer to refresh the element. Is this the suggested way or are there additional (platform/team) events I should fire?

Cu, Gunnar

Back to the top