Re: [platform-team-dev] Re: Team API

Chris,

We do not currently have a plan for this but if you are interested in an API, we are willing to discuss it. What are your requirements for such an API? What type of information are you looking for? How do you envision accessing it (from a clients perspective)?

Michael

Chris Wege <cwege@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2003 03:25 AM

Please respond to
platform-team-dev

platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-team-dev] Re: Team API

Hello,

Jean-Michel Lemieux wrote:

> - Refactoring of the internal Target Management classes (e.g. target
> supports non-versioning providers) into a public DeploymentProvider API.
> - Extending the TeamSubscriber API to support simple programmatic access

Does that mean that there won't be an API to access the repository log
(like cvs log)?

Best regards,
Chris Wege

--