[platform-swt-dev] Correct Implementation for HiDPI

Hi all,

For our application SmartGit (et al) we are using HiDPI support since it first was supported in SWT by adding workarounds where necessary. In the mean-time the SWT-API has changed significantly in this area and I only adapted our SWT use to get it working. Though I have the feeling we are not using it as designed according to the current API, especially on Linux the HiDPI detection does not work reliable for us.

Is there a documentation how to implement image handling and paint operations correctly on HiDPI screens (we are just supporting 100% and 200% zoom level)? Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

Back to the top