Unfortunately, there has no hs_err*.pid file created for me.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer
=============
syntevo GmbH
https://www.syntevo.com
https://www.syntevo.com/blog

On 2018-05-03 9:59, Nikita Nemkin wrote:
Hi Thomas.

MSCTF.dll (Text Services Framework) is responsible for things like IME and
speech input.
Does the crashing machine have an IME installed? Any other differences wrt
input languages and keyboard layouts?

SWT does interact with TSF a bit, especially the StyledText widget.

Fatal error log from the JVM would be helpful (hs_err_pid file, see
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/felog-138657.html).

Best regards,
Nikita Nemkin