[platform-swt-dev] Theme patch. (read if you're not using Adwaita)

Hello SWT folks,

We have a few Adwaita-specific hard-coded fixes in SWT (e.g deal with excessive padding in toolbar).

I've written a patch that only applies Adwaita fixes if Adwaita is loaded:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/120811/

Thus improving some themes that were affected by the Adwaita-specific fixes. (e.g clearlook-phenix)

This may affect your theme if your theme is a direct descendant of Adwaita on Gtk3.20+. If you're not using Adwaita, I encourage you to test & review the patch.
(I briefly tried it with Ambiance [ubuntu theme], seemed to look ok).

If there is no objections, I will merge the patch on Friday~ish.

--
Leo Ufimtsev, Software Engineer, Red Hat

Back to the top