[platform-swt-dev] Can a Win SWT dev review improvement in build.bat?

Hello Win SWT developers,

I'm a Gtk/SWT developer. Today I've configured my Windows 10 box to compile natives.

This took a while to figure out as there were a few things hard-coded in build.bat.

To make it easier for new contributors to contribute windows patches, I updated the build.bat to
auto-find some dependencies and print relevant warnings if tools are missing. (Also added a readme).

The updated patch works well on my box. But could a Win SWT developer review/test the patch? (Should only take 10 minutes. Checkout patch & verify that your natives still build fine).

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/119912/

Thank you!

--
Leo Ufimtsev, Software Engineer, Red Hat

Back to the top