Re: [platform-swt-dev] [platform-dev] Any trick to get rid of the GLib-CRITICAL message?

Get rid of GTK3 and the errirs will disappear :)
I don't know if there is a solution except fixing GTK3 or porting Eclipse to something less buggy.
GTK3 seem to create more and more errors with every new version. If you do not use the default GTK+ theme, even more. After transition to Eclipse 4 (and so GTK3) in our product we spend right now most of our time in fixing various SWT regressions. For this concrete issue we simply start Eclipse from a shell script which redirects standard error to a file, so that our customers aren't scared by permanent "critical error" or "critical bug" flood. For debugging Eclipse from Eclipse I have no solution except to redirect std.error to a file from your own code inside Eclipse. This will however hide the rest of std.error too :).

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov