syntevo GmbH
http://www.syntevo.com
http://www.syntevo.com/blog

On 2018-02-22 13:14, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Thomas Singer <ts-swt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please also notice the missing icon in the "File Filter" search input
field in both screenshots.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

On 2018-02-22 11:47, Thomas Singer wrote:

Hi Linux-developers,

To verify something on Linux Mint 17.3 I've installed that in Oracle VM
VirtualBox and launched SmartGit 18.1 preview 5 by checking out the Git
repository. It looks like shown in the attached "mint-gtk3.png" screenshot.
When changing the line

export SWT_GTK3=1

in smartgit.sh to

export SWT_GTK3=0

and launching again, it looks like in the attached "mint-gtk2.png"
screenshot. I have not seen a bug like that before on a real Linux machine.
With GTK3 in the console a lot of messages like

(SmartGit:6298): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkTreeView 0x7f552096a370 reported min
size 250 and natural size 34 in get_preferred_width(); natural size must be
= min size

BTW, we are using the latest SWT 4.7 build.

That looks weird, my first guess would be issue with the gtk theme on Mint.
Please try switching the team first.
Another guess would be scaling issue as the tree arrows are really
suspicious but these could be either SWT or VirtualBox too.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer