[platform-swt-dev] Linux-Mint with GTK3

Hi Linux-developers,

To verify something on Linux Mint 17.3 I've installed that in Oracle VM VirtualBox and launched SmartGit 18.1 preview 5 by checking out the Git repository. It looks like shown in the attached "mint-gtk3.png" screenshot. When changing the line

export SWT_GTK3=1

in smartgit.sh to

export SWT_GTK3=0

and launching again, it looks like in the attached "mint-gtk2.png" screenshot. I have not seen a bug like that before on a real Linux machine. With GTK3 in the console a lot of messages like

(SmartGit:6298): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkTreeView 0x7f552096a370 reported min size 250 and natural size 34 in get_preferred_width(); natural size must be >= min size

BTW, we are using the latest SWT 4.7 build.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer