[platform-swt-dev] Downtime on SWT Hudson (Please don't commit to SWT repos during downtime)

Hello SWT committers,

There is a maintenance scheduled for the server hosting the SWT-hudson over this weekend (November 11 & 12). The machine will be shutdown today at 9PM IST (10.30 am EST) and will be brought up on Monday.

We'll not be able to do the SWT build input during the downtime and hence request committers to *not* push any changes to the SWT repositories during this period. I'll do the build input today just before the machine is shutdown.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam

Back to the top