Re: [platform-swt-dev] Ubuntu 17.10 shows lots of (Eclipse:4358): GLib-CRITICA assertion errors

For the record:
SWT doesn't have a binding for g_base64_encode_step and doesn't use it
directly. So this ends up blowing in the theme shipped. I wonder
whether anyeone sees this with other themes - the more you can try the
better. If not the bug should be reported against Ubuntu theme.