Re: [platform-swt-dev] Table: prevent packing by user

I don't think there is a direct api for this(But I haven't looked into Tree widget in a while, maybe there is..), as this is probably done by the native control itself as oppose to SWT layer.

The only thing I can think of is maybe get the size of the column on the first click and on the double click force the size of the column to be of size it was when you first clicked on it.

This is the first time I've heared such a request before. What's the use case for preventing columns from being packed btw? (just curious..)