Re: [platform-swt-dev] Patches for review

Hi Conrad,

Thank you for your contributions.

The first one is waiting for review for 8 months now

I know similar behavior from other open source projects (e.g. JGit) and I think, this is very discouraging for the contributors. Please review in reasonable time and either accept or reject it with a useful explanation.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer