syntevo GmbH
http://www.syntevo.com
http://www.syntevo.com/blog

On 2017-08-23 14:44, Niraj Modi wrote:
Hi SWT All,
We have the 4.7.1 RC2 candidate build ready, please verify below build on
your respective platforms and by later today revert us with a  'Go' or
'NoGo':
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M20170823-0500/

SWT test plan:
https://www.eclipse.org/swt/test_plan.html
Additionally also verify bugs fixes from the below list(if pending):
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&classification=Eclipse&component=SWT&list_id=16670976&product=Platform&query_format=advanced&resolution=FIXED&target_milestone=4.7.1

Regards,
Niraj Modi