[platform-swt-dev] Maven on OSX/cocoa ?

Hello,

I'm working on setting up an automated test server farm, to test patches on Linux/Cocoa/Win10. (Mostly for of jUnit patches)

I got things working on Linux via maven:

ssh LinuxTestServer
export DISPLAY=:0
cd ~/git/eclipse.platform.swt
mvn clean verify -Pbuild-individual-bundles

Next is Cocoa. Has anyone experience with swt/maven/cocoa?

1) Whats a good way to setup maven on OSX, via home brew?
2) Is there anything I would need in particular to get swt to build/compile?
3) Anyone has experience with running maven over ssh on Cocoa? (anyone got it to work?)

Any pointers/high level advice would be helpful. I can figure out the details etc...

--

Leo Ufimtsev

Software Engineer

Red Hat