[platform-swt-dev] [SWT jUnit] Some broken test cases on Win32, we are working on them.

Hello,

FYI:

On Windows, some jUnits are failing. Those are Browser and Color related test updates caused by my and Erics recent patches[1].

Me/Eric are working on fixing them again and I'm in the process of setting up a WindowsVM to try and automate testing of gerrit patch submissions on win/cocoa/gtk, in order to catch breakage before patches reach master.

Sorry for troubles.

Thank you

[1]:
Bug 514719: [Browser][Webkit2] port Browser.getText() to webkit2 | git.eclipse Code Review
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/96984/

Bug 477950: [GTK3] Port SWT colors from using GdkColor to GdkRGBA so alpha is not lost | git.eclipse Code Review
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/98569

--

Leo Ufimtsev

Software Engineer