64 bit is enough for me. I know the email that you mean, I'll look for it.
XULRUnner is being removed, so one thing less to worry about, yay.

I'll work on getting this going. Then document progress in wiki.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Conrad Groth <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you want to test patches, that contain changes to .c or .h files, you need to build also the native libraries. This is done by ANT scripts, but the most common ANT target can also be called from Maven. Therefore you have to start mvn process-resources -Pbuild-natives

BUT: For a successful local build of the natives you need some preconditions. I sent a mail with a description to the swt-dev list some months ago, but I didn’t manage a local build of the XULRUNNER.

Also this only works for a 64-bit build. For a 32-bit build you need to convert the SWT code from 64-bit to 32-bit. There’s is also an ANT target. If you have questions about the 32-bit build, write me. I recently managed to locally build the SWT 32-bit native libraries.

Regards

Conrad

Von: platform-swt-dev-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Leo Ufimtsev
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2017 18:29
An: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Betreff: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Windows maven test?

Hey ya,

I'm working on setting up a Windows VM for testing SWT/gerrit submissions.

So far, I got things to work through the gui, i.e checkout gerrit and run all tests. Now I want to automate this via a command. Maven comes to mind.

Does anyone know how to get maven working on Windows and with which command I could trigger an SWT build and test?

Thank you.

--

Leo Ufimtsev

Software Engineer