Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Windows maven test?

Hi Leo,

Maven is equally available for Windows: https://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/windows-prerequisites.html

Have a look at the CDT Windows config if it helps: https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-master-windows/configure

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 28 June 2017 at 17:29, Leo Ufimtsev <Leonidas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey ya,

I'm working on setting up a Windows VM for testing SWT/gerrit submissions.

So far, I got things to work through the gui, i.e checkout gerrit and run all tests. Now I want to automate this via a command. Maven comes to mind.

Does anyone know how to get maven working on Windows and with which command I could trigger an SWT build and test?

Thank you.

--

Leo Ufimtsev

Software Engineer