[platform-swt-dev] Launch multiple run configurations?

Hello,

Is there a way to run multiple run configuration in sequence?
Bonus: multiple jUnit run configurations.

E.x I define one configuration per gtk version:
- Gtk2
- Gtk3.10
- Gtk3.12
- Gtk3.22
(In each one I set a different LD_LIBRARY_PATH and/or SWT_GTK3 env variable).

But I then have to run them one by one to test. I'd like to do so in a single click.

So far the closest thing I was able to do is execute launch configurations from the command line, and daisy chain them in a bash script. But for this I have to leave the IDE and fiddle around with scripts...

I'd be nice to have some sort of "run time configuration groups".

--

Leo Ufimtsev

Software Engineer

Red Hat