[platform-swt-dev] Platform specific SWT JUnit Tests

Is there (already) a place, where I can put platform specific SWT JUnit Tests? Background: I wrote a test for the FileTransfer class, which is platform independent; but to provide some test TransferData, I need to instantiate platform specific classes, e.g. org.eclipse.swt.internal.ole.win32.FORMATETC for windows.
If there is no place for it already, what would be a good place? Maybe a separate test fragment?

Best regards
Conrad

Back to the top