From: Lars Vogel [mailto:lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:36 PM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list. <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] SDK with a custom SWT version

Hi Andrey,

I'm currently trying the same. Please share if you are successful.

Best regards, Lars

Am 16.02.2017 8:55 vorm. schrieb "Andrey Loskutov" <loskutov@xxxxxx>:

Hi,

I'm trying to create a 4.6.3 SDK build for Linux GTK 64 with a particular SWT patch applied (not native, just plain Java).

The SDK build succeeds, but *all* SWT plugins have not *my* version qualifier, but seem to be fetched from latest eclipse.org build (org.eclipse.swt_3.105.3.v20170213-0616).

How I can enforce SWT to build itself during SDK build and *not* to fetch pre-built SWT artifacts from eclipse.org (it *is* OK to use natives from eclipse.org)?

I guess there is some magic maven system property I have to use?

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov