[platform-swt-dev] SDK with a custom SWT version

Hi,

I'm trying to create a 4.6.3 SDK build for Linux GTK 64 with a particular SWT patch applied (not native, just plain Java).

The SDK build succeeds, but *all* SWT plugins have not *my* version qualifier, but seem to be fetched from latest eclipse.org build (org.eclipse.swt_3.105.3.v20170213-0616).

How I can enforce SWT to build itself during SDK build and *not* to fetch pre-built SWT artifacts from eclipse.org (it *is* OK to use natives from eclipse.org)?

I guess there is some magic maven system property I have to use?

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov

Back to the top