[platform-swt-dev] StyledText and keyboard actions

Hi,

Currently we are using an ugly hack to modify the behavior of some default shortcuts and add own shortcuts in a StyledText by having a subclass of StyledText inside org.eclipse.swt.custom and overriding the method invokeAction(int actionId).

For example, we can cut/copy without selection or limit cursor-left/-right to the very line, have a more advanced delete-previous or Mac-like handling of cursor-up/-down.

What is the designed way of
- replacing default shortcuts with own ones and
- add new shortcuts?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,