[platform-swt-dev] Request to review https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/70822/ - Styling of table headers

Friends of SWT,

could you please review https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/70822/? This
adds the ability to style table headers in SWT for Windows.

Once we have this API, it is also possible to add this styling to SWT
GTK, Eric, Leo and Alex helped me to prototype that, so that we know
it is feasible.

In Platform UI this is highly desired, especially from the dark theme
users of the Eclipse IDE but also from several of our Eclipse RCP
customers.

Best regards,  Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg