Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT win32 classpath

> Is there something special that I need to do on win32 to get SWT sources working?

No, it should work out of the box. You don't need SWT tools installed for a successful build.

If you mess with files outside of Eclipse, make sure your workspace has been refreshed.
Without seeing the concrete build path issues, it's impossible to say what's wrong. Maybe you used x86 instead of x86_64 somewhere?

Markus