[platform-swt-dev] Hired/sponsored work

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right way to ask, but I don't know a better one.

Our company's applications (SmartGit, SmartSVN) highly depend on SWT and we would prefer to see some reported bugs fixed or enhancement requests implemented rather sooner than later. Hence we consider to support the Eclipse foundation or SWT developers with commit permission financially. What would be the correct way in doing that? Who we should contact?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer