Re: [platform-swt-dev] Duplicate entries in call hierachy from swt.jar?

Leo,

Do you have - by any chance - the following setting set (see screenshot)?

Maybe disabling it helps.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On 5 Dec 2016, at 11:48, Leo Ufimtsev <lufimtse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

When I do a call hierarchy in some function in SWT, I usually get duplicate entries in the call hierarchy view. One from the source code and one from the jar file.

<Selection_310.png>

The only way I've been able to prevent duplicate entries is to move the following file somewhere else during run time:
/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64.source_3.106.0.v20161201-1903.jar

However, that way eclipse won't start next time. I end up having to move it back and fourth.

Does anyone know if it's possible to filter out the use of the jar file somehow and only use source code?

---
Leo Ufimtsev
Software Engineer, Eclipse team.
Toronto, Canada